The companion DVD to the highly successful "Aquaponics Made Easy" now takes you to the next level in your Aquaponics journey
Join Murray Hallam as he shares years of knowledge to assist you in maintaining a healthy balanced Aquaponics system. If you know the basics of aquaponics then this DVD will take you to the next step.
Over 90 minutes of quality information, including
- Discussion of grow bed zones
- The use of vertical space
- Growing fruit trees in aquaponic systems
- Tips on fish care including stress and salt baths
- How to keep your tank clean and well aerated
- Murray's personal seed starting technique
- Different system types, including his CHOP system design (constant height one pump), auto siphon learnings, and his new raft system design.
- Commercial aquaponics.
DVD in PAL format. While DVDs in this format will not work on most U.S. video players, they will work on your PC or Mac and the very latest multi format DVD players.